Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Lush Garden Peony Bouquets at The Camellia, Thunder Bay, On



Peonies are one of my favourite flowers, and so in abundance in my Garden. Today you can follow along with me as I make a bridal bouquet with these garden peonies.





So many different colours and textures.







Here are the cut peonies. They are a little more open than I would have liked, but the warm weather gives you an abundance of blooms all opening at the same time. Usually I would prefer to have some just opening as well as some in bud.




Just laying out the stems before assembling the bouquet. I decided against using the pearl beading in the bouquet.





This is a hand-tied bouquet..... I'm just wrapping the stems and tying the ribbon.




This bouquet looks equally stunning in a glass vase - it can be used as centerpieces at the Head table at the Reception.






So lush and colourful - peonies and Hosta leaves.










This bouquet is so vibrant against a white or cream dress!
Visit C A M E L L I A ' S for all your Wedding Flowers!
30/32 Hacquoil Rd. Thunder Bay. p-(807)475-3551

--------------------------------------------------

Directions? Click on the VISIT THE CAMELLIA link at the top of this blog.
--------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment